A young man from Brooklyn using acetone and coconut oil while drying tobacco leaves to prepare for the opening of a Hookah bar set himself on fire after the fumes from the chemicals ignited with the pilot light of the enclosed basement’s water heater and caused an explosion. The 22 year old man caught fire and ran out in the street. A video shows the man running with his shirt and pants burning. He was rushed by paramedics to a Medical Center and was later transferred to Cornell Hospital’s burn unit for further treatment.
Read more and see video in the NY Daily News