Our firm obtained 2 of the top 3 highest personal injury verdicts in New York in 2017
The New York Personal Injury Lawyers at Gair, Gair, Conason, Rubinowitz, Bloom Hershenhorn, Steigman and Mackauf obtained the second and the third highest personal injury verdicts in New York in 2017.
- On September 28 2017, Ben Rubinowitz, Rachel Jacobs and James Rubinowitz obtained a $71 million verdict for a 19 year old woman who suffered a fracture of her lumbar spine in a car accident. This is the second highest personal injury verdict and the highest car accident verdict in New York in 2017. It is the fourth of all New York verdicts among all categories of law (read more here)
- Less than a month later, on October 24 2017, Ben Rubinowitz and Peter Saghir obtained a $41.5 million verdict for a 43 year old sanitation worker who was fatally struck by a street sweeper. This is the thirdd highest personal injury verdict and the highest truck accident verdict in New York in 2017. It is the fifth of all New York verdicts among all categories of law (read more here)
With a total of 6 verdicts listed in New York’s Top Verdicts , our law firm has the highest number of listed verdicts than any other firm in New York.
Reported by LexisNexis, The New York Top Verdicts 2017 covers all verdicts reported from November 1st 2016 to October 31st 2017 and appears in New York Magazine as part of the 2017 New York’s Leading personal Injury Lawyers section where our firm is listed.
The following four other verdicts obtained by our personal injury attorneys also made it to the New York’s Top Verdicts 2017:
- On April 7 2017, Ben Rubinowitz and Christopher Donadio obtained a $6.25 million verdict for a construction worker who fractured his left elbow and pelvis in a scaffold accident (read more here)
- On November 7 2016, Ben Rubinowitz and Christopher Donadio obtained $5 million for a female student who was struck by a van. The young woman suffered severe injuries including a comminuted open fracture of the tibia and fibula, a tibial plateau fracture, pelvic fractures, a sacral fracture, a right wrist fracture and a fracture to her shoulder (read more here)
- On March 7 2017, Marijo Adimey obtained a $2.5 million verdict for a woman who had her duodenum perforated in a botched endoscopy (read more here)
- On November 16 2016, Marijo Adimey obtained a $1.27 million verdict for a 63 year old woman who was injured during a colonoscopy in Brooklyn, NYC (read more here)