9 of our Top New York Personal Injury Lawyers have been named Super Lawyers and 2 of them have been named Rising Stars. These lawyers are:
- Ben Rubinowitz named Super Lawyer every year since 2006 and listed in the top 100 New York Metro Super Lawyers
- Howard Hershenhorn named Super Lawyer every year since 2006 and listed in the top 100 New York Metro Super Lawyers
- Jeffrey Bloom named Super Lawyer every year since 2006 and listed in the top 100 New York Metro Super Lawyers
- Anthony Gair, named Super Lawyer every year since 2006
- Stephen Mackauf named Super Lawyer every year since 2006
- Richard Steigman named Super Lawyer from 2009 to 2011 and 2013 to 2018
- Seymour Boyers named Super Lawyer from 2006 to 2014 and 2016 to 2018
- Peter Saghir named Rising Star from 2013 to 2015 and Super Lawyer since 2016
- Marijo Adimey named Rising Star in 2013, 2014 and Super Lawyer since 2016
- Diana Carnemolla named Super Lawyer since 2016
- Christopher Donadio named Rising Star since 2013
- Rachel Jacobs named Rising Star since 2017
Congratulation to all of them! No other law firm in New York City has that many lawyers named Super Lawyers.
Founded almost 100 years ago by Harry Gair, one of the most prominent trial lawyers of his time, our firm has continued to thrive and remains one of the best personal injury law firms in New York and in the United States. We operate as a boutique law firm and only select a limited amount of catastrophic injury cases every year. This allows our teams to meticulously prepare for trial and make sure that each of our clients receive reasonable and fair compensation for the full measure of their damages.
A few days ago our firm obtained a $27.5 million settlement against the Diocese of Brooklyn on behalf of four boys who were sexually abused by a religion teacher. This record setting settlement is one of the biggest amounts the catholic church ever paid for victims of sexual abuse. Among last year’s notable cases, the firm obtained a $71 million verdict for a Cornell student who suffered a spinal cord injury in a car accident and a $41.5 million verdict for the family of a sanitation worker who died after being hit by a sweeper truck. These two verdicts are among the top 3 verdicts of all verdicts listed last year in New York State.