Our partner, NYC auto accident attorney Marijo Adimey is a Program Faculty Member for “Keeping Current with New York Automobile Litigation “, a yearly seminar organised by the New York State Bar Association. She will be speaking Today at the Long Island Melvin Marriott and on March 1st at the CFA Society in Manhattan. During her presentation Marijo will demonstrate how to take a meaningful deposition in an automobile accident case. Other subjects covered in the seminar include:
- Update and refresher on no-fault litigation coverage,
- New York’s no-fault threshold laws,
- Alternative dispute resolution for the automobile case: mediation, arbitration and summary jury trials,
- Using medical experts and biomechanical experts at the time of trial,
- Preparing your case and client for trial
- Ethical considerations related to automobile litigation cases.
Sponsored by the Committee on Continuing Legal Education, The Trial Lawyers Section and the Torts Insurance and Compensation Law Section of the New York State Bar Association, both the Long Island and the Manhattan presentations count for 7.0 MCLE Credits: 3.0 Skills, 1.0 Ethics, 3.0 Areas of Professional Practice.
The Manhattan presentation will also be a live webcast.