2011 Motor Vehicle Accident Litigation: The Road Less Travelled
In this new program, an outstanding faculty, including partners of many of New York State’s leading plaintiff and defendant personal injury law firms, will focus on specific types of cases frequently encountered in motor vehicle litigation. Open to both new and experienced attorneys, this practice-based program will present the “nuts & bolts” of handling these types of cases from the perspective of both the plaintiff and the defendant.
- Truck and Bus Accidents
- Motorcycle and Bike Accidents
- Highway/Roadway Defect Cases
- Dram Shop Litigation-Proving and Disproving Liability
- Summary Judgment for the Plaintiff- Not Just in Rear-end Collision Cases
- Summary Judgment for the Defendant
- Ethical Considerations in Motor Vehicle Litigation
Christopher Sallay, Partner, Gair, Gair, Conason, Rubinowitz, Bloom, Hershenhorn, Steigman & Mackauf
Robert Glick, Managing Partner, Brand, Glick & Brand, P.C.
4 Statewide Locations– Click on one of the links below for complete program information and to register online. Program time for all locations: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Wednesday, November 16, 2011