In recognition of his success in the Courtroom, Ben Rubinowitz has been asked to lecture to students attending St. John’s Law School on February 28, 2011. Not only will Ben lecture to the students but he will demonstrate successful cross examination techniques in cases in which Ben has obtained multi-million dollar awards for his client’s. The topics include:
1. cases involving Medical Malpractice— the failure of doctors to timely and appropriately diagnose cancer as well as negligence in conducting surgery and surgical errors;
2. Construction Site Accidents — The failure of General Contractors and Owners to provide a safe place to work resulting in injury and death to construction workers;
3. Motor Vehicle Accidents — the failure of driver’s to to keep a reasonable and proper lookout, resulting in severe injury to other drivers and pedestrians;
4. Cases involving Wrongful Death and injuries stemming from the negligence and recklessness of Drunk Drivers; and
5. Inadequate Security Cases — Cases in which landlords and owners of buildings fail to provide adequate security to tenants and others resulting in assault, sexual abuse, rape and murder.