Personal Injury News Roundup
- Relatives are suing the nursing home where a 77-year-old dementia resident walked away from last month and later died.
- International drug maker Teva Pharmaceuticals will pay more than a quarter billion dollars to settle most of the lawsuits arising from Southern Nevada’s hepatitis C outbreak.
- A woman who had a marble-sized lump that a doctor first said was not malignant, wins $15M in Malpractice Suit.
- A Franklin County man was awarded $900,000 after a five-day medical malpractice jury trial for botched surgery
- It was reported that Johnson & Johnson continued to market an artificial hip in Europe and elsewhere overseas after the FDA rejected its sale in the United States based on a review of company safety studies.