Congratulations to the 12 attorneys at our firm who were included in this year’s 2023 New York Metro Super Lawyers and 2023 New York Metro Rising Stars lists. Among them, our managing partner, Ben Rubinowitz also made it to the top 10 New York Metro Super Lawyers while senior partners Jeffrey Bloom and Howard Hershenhorn were also listed in the top 100 New York Metro Super Lawyers.
For the 18th consecutive year, our firm was one of the personal injury law firms in New York City with the highest amount of attorneys listed in Super Lawyers. These attorneys are:
- Ben Rubinowitz, selected for the 18th consecutive year and listed in the top 10 and top 100 2023 New York — Metro Super Lawyers
- Howard Hershenhorn, selected for the 18th consecutive year and listed in the top 100 2023 New York — Metro Super Lawyers
- Jeffrey Bloom, selected for the 17th consecutive year and listed in the top 100 2023 New York — Metro Super Lawyers
- Richard Steigman, selected for the 14th year
- Peter Saghir, selected for the 8th consecutive year and 3 consecutive years “Rising Stars”
- Marijo Adimey, selected for the 8th consecutive year and 1 year “Rising Stars”
- Diana Carnemolla, selected for the 8th consecutive year
- Christopher Donadio, selected for the 1st year and 10 consecutive years “Rising Star”
- Allan Zelikovic, selected for the first year
Selected for the Rising Stars list are:
- Rachel Jacobs, selected for the 7th consecutive year
- Richard Soldano, selected for the third consecutive year
- James Rubinowitz, selected for the third consecutive year
Over nearly a century, the NYC Personal Injury Law Firm of Gair, Gair, Conason, Rubinowitz, Bloom, Hershenhorn, Steigman & Mackauf has maintained a strong tradition of professional and ethical service, with a focus on personal injury cases. Today, under the leadership of Ben B. Rubinowitz and a dedicated group of long-standing partners, the firm continues to excel in personal injury law, boasting a remarkable track record with verdicts and settlements totaling more than $2 billion. Our selective approach, limited case intake, and meticulous preparation allow for extensive personal attention to each client’s case, leading to swift resolutions. Our firm is highly regarded and often referred by other attorneys and former clients, known for its commitment to quality service and expertise in personal injury law. Recently our managing partner Ben Rubinowitz was named Lawyer of the Year twice by The Best Lawyers in America (2024 Edition) in “Personal Injury Law – Plaintiff in New York City” and “Product Liability Law – Plaintiff in New York City. 7 other of our attorneys were named “Best Lawyers” in multiple practices and 4 of our youngest made it to the Ones to Watch list.