Seven of the best New York personal injury attorneys as well as an ethics attorney and the Honorable Douglas E. McKeon will be discussing some of the most challenging issues that trial attorneys face during trial in a seminar organized by NYSTLA. This seminar will be co-chaired by our managing partner Ben Rubinowitz and by Jeff S. Korek from Gersowitz, Libo & Korek P.C. It will take place on January 26th and February 9th 2015 from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm at the New York State Trial Lawyers Association, 132 Nassau Street in Manhattan. The seminar will also be broadcasted live. An audio CD and a video DVD will also be available as well as printed materials. They can all be ordered here.
During this seminar the following subjects will be covered:
- collateral attacks on expert witnesses
- lay witness
- medical expenses
- “unrealistic” offers and demands
- when to introduce money amounts
- choice of lead-off witness
- preparation and choice of experts
- dealing with a difficult judge
- sleeping juror
- discussing money with jurors
- working with challenging clients
- fair verdict sheet
- issues related to contingency fees
A Q&A and a panel discussion will allow for collective exchange of ideas and thoughts.
Click here to learn more about this event and/or to register.