Our managing partner, New York Personal Injury Attorney Ben Rubinowitz will be a speaker at the Master of Advocacy program that will take place during the Boardwalk Seminar 2022 organized by the New Jersey Association for Justice on Wednesday April 27, 2022 from 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
Ben will be speaking about the Use of Case Framing at Pretrial and at Trial. This portion of the program will focus on the bridge between cross examination and final argument. These case framing techniques will show you new and innovative ways to:
• Build powerful arguments for summation during cross examination
• Discredit the defense experts
• Methods of dealing with your client’s (or witness’) prior vicious, criminal or immoral acts
• How to deal with the immigrant client in today’s politically charged climate
• How to turn seemingly negative facts into facts that work to your advantage.
Through Case Framing and Echoes, this portion of the program will focus on developing, reinforcing and successfully presenting your theory of the case to the trier of fact.
For more information or to register, click here.