NYC Personal Injury Attorney Jeff Bloom to speak at “Bridging the Gap” Seminar
Our partner, New York Personal Injury Lawyer Jeff Bloom, will be speaking at the New York State Bar Association “Bridging the Gap” Seminar. This seminar will take place on Wednesday November 30 and Thursday December 1st at CUNY Graduate Center, 365 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan. The seminar will be broadcast live in Albany and Buffalo. Attendants at these two locations will have the opportunity to communicate live with New York Speakers. “Bridging the gap” is a CLE seminar dedicated to recent graduates and newly admitted attorneys. Jeff will present an Examination of the Defendant by the plaintiff’s Attorney. He will address the following points:
- Should the Defendant be the Plaintiff’s First Witness?
- Your Manner
- Planning and Organizing the Questions
- How should the Questioning begin?
- Use of the Defendant’s Deposition
- Use of Medical Literature
- Obtaining Concession of Malpractice
- Source of Outrage
- The Golden Rule in Malpractice cases
For more details on Jeff’s presentation click here. To get more information or to register to the seminar click here