- 101st Ave & Woodhaven Blvd with 42 crashes, 62 injuries and 1 fatality
- Jamaica Ave & Woodhaven Blvd with 38 crashes, 52 injuries and 2 fatalities
- Queens Blvd & Woodhaven Blvd with 32 crashes and 42 injuries
- Atlantic Ave & Woodhaven Blvd with 32 crashes, 55 injuries and 1 fatality
- Rockaway Blvd & Woodhaven Blv with 30 crashes and 18 injuries
The analysis published yesterday by BRT for NYC coalition member Transportation Alternatives is pushing for a quick implementation of a new road design selected last spring by the NYC DOT. The new design integrates dedicated bus lanes, new pedestrian islands and other safety measures to curb the number of accidents on the boulevard.
Read more in Street Blog NYC